2011年9月5日月曜日

Graduation at Cross-Cultural Learning Institute July 2011

Keiko Niwa said these words upon her graduation in July this year 2011

"Whenever the blue sea and sky
wake up in the sound of palm
also sleep at night under the Southern Cross Star
end of stay in such a lovely country Fiji
I could stay only three weeks or so
we had very valuable experience

Especially days of meeting teachers and friends
relaxing days of diving and surfing
traditional food and kava ceremony
are interesting for me
those things made me love Rendezvous

I completely forget English which I learnt fifty years ago
but because lessons were fun and teachers were kind
friends supported me

I was able to have fun in learning
I will continue studying English in Japan
and I hope I will be able to speak English more when I visit here again

Thanks teachers and classmates
See you again"

Keiko Niwa

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿